Trial Lawyer & Managing Attorney.
Joseph D’Aguanno is the firm’s chief GSD attorney. Joe was born in New York and made Phoenix his home in 1996 after receiving his Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Arizona. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2000 from Arizona State University College of Law – where he was Production Editor of Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology. While in law school, Joe earned the Outstanding Pro Bono Award and the ABA’s Section of Science and Technology Award for Outstanding Senior Editor.
In addition to having some of Arizona’s highest jury verdicts, Joe has been repeatedly recognized by AVVO as a Rated Top Lawyer; Martindale-Hubbell for his peer ratings and client ratings, recognizing him for his ethical standards and legal ability; Best Lawyers in America for personal injury litigation; and Americas Most Honored Lawyers, representing the Top 10% of American lawyers. Additionally, as Managing Attorney, Joe helped Gage Mathers Law Group grow and become recognized throughout the world as one of the best personal injury law firms, leading to inclusion in multiple editions of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firm” publications.
Joe devotes all of his law practice to representing clients who have been seriously injured or who have lost loved ones due to the wrongful conduct or negligence of others. He is passionate about his work and is dedicated to maximizing the outcome for his clients.
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. – 2000
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S. – 1996
- Major: Mathematics
- Major: Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Arizona, 2000
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2000
- Supreme Court of New York, 2014
- Arizona Association for Justice, Present
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
Current Employment Position
- Managing Attorney
- Outstanding Senior Editor, ABA Section of Science and Technology
- Member, Honor Code Hearing Board
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- Arizona Top Ten Trial Verdicts
- Gage Mathers, Trial Lawyer, 2018
- Lerner & Rowe, Litigation Attorney, 2017 to 2018
- Harris Powers & Cunningham, PLLC, Associate, 2011 to 2017
- D’Aguanno Law, PLLC, Managing Attorney, 2010 to 2010
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp, Senior Attorney, 2007 to 2009
- Olson Jantsch & Bakker, Associate and Junior Partner, 2000 to 2007